Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I just had gallbladder surgery and have 3 inch long scars on my stomach to prove it. Fortunately, my bikini wearing days ended at the same age it was not longer cute to have fat thighs- at about 4. Having the scars really didn't bother me until I saw a picture of octo-mom in a bikini with her assertion that she has not had plastic surgery. I am also the sole owner of the Brooklyn Bridge and have a certificate of sale if anyone is interested. Does anyone really care anymore about who has had plastic surgery and who hasn't? Maybe its just me, but I don't get what the big deal is. I think that it would be worse to have surgery and not have people notice. Isn't that the point? And in a moment of honesty, I will share this: if I ever am on the cover of People magazine in a bikini then I have had lots of plastic surgery. Anything else would just be cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment